How can you create content that will result in action if you don’t understand your target customer’s thought process?
Or, more specifically, how can you avoid the content you create being so boringly generic that it just whooshes past the ears of your intended audience?
In this ebook we provide you with a step-by-step process to creating customer personas, so you can ensure you fully understand your customers before you start trying to engage them with content.
What you’ll gain by downloading this ebook:
- A cost effective process for conducting customer research
- Sample questions to ask to really understand what motivates your customers
- Tips on how to avoid internal bias
- Advice about how to use the information gleaned through your customer research to inform your content creation
- Support from us, if you’d like it